Quick steps how to track an EMS package sent from China
- Obtain your shipment /Tracking/ number from the person or company shipping your package.
- Go to the EMS China home page /direct link for the English version of the web page/
- Enter the EMS tracking number in the field /ENTER A SHIPMENT NO./ and enter the correct verification code then click TRACK.
Take note of where your package is. Shipping status may not be updated on a daily basis and your package may sit in customs for days before leaving the country of origin for your country.
- In some cases after the packages leaves China you must use your local post page to continue tracking. Some links for the local pages can be found here
Some more tips:
- It takes some time for records of a tracking number to show up in our system. Normally it’s 4 hours after sending out the package.
Another common mistake is wrong tracking number. A EMS tracking number consists of 13 characters. First two and last two characters are alphabets. The 3rd to 11th characters are digits.
If you do not have the above two problems, please ask your sender to call EMS service phone, 11185, to find out what happened.
- A valid EMS tracking number consists of 13 characters. First two and last two characters are alphabets. The 3rd to 11th characters are digits.
- “attempted delivery” means that there was nobody to collect the package on the address you provided. A notice should be left to the recipient when attempting to deliver. Recipient can choose to pick up the package themselves or request redelivery according to instructions on the notice.
- If your order delivery in Apple Store online was assigned to China Post EMS, please call China Post Apple’s customer service center 4008011183 to query the status.
- Shipping numbers can often be given incorrectly as a result of incorrect language translations. Most international shippers will work hard to provide good customer service and will find the correct shipping number if you were given an incorrect one.
More Tracking Options
1Telephone Tracking: Dial EMS Service Hotline — 11185 for the information of items.
2SMS Tracking: Select Send Message in your mobile phone menu, key in the EMS item number and send it to 10665185 (for users of both China Mobile and China Unicom). The latest information will be received shortly.
3Service Counter Tracking: Track at the relative post office counter where the EMS item was posted. The waybill copy and receipt should be provided for this service.
The Valid Period for EMS Tracking
The valid period for EMS tracking is 4 months since the date of posting.
1It will charge 3 Yuan for a piece of inquiry when a POD faxes is needed.
2Short Message Service inquiry: It’s a kind of toll-service. The sum is composed of the charge for short message service and information fee. The charge for short message service is taken based on the standard of local China Mobile and China Unicom in various places. The information fee is an increment charge for move service is charged based on the below standard:
(1), 50 fens RMB per piece of information for once inquiry of one item.
(2), If there are two to four items for once inquiry, the system will provide information according to EMS item number respectively. The charge standard is the first short message costs 50 fens RMB. The followings cost 30 fens RMB.
(3), When the delivery information or main transact process of an item is needed. It costs 50 fens RMB.
(4), If the short message cannot be recognized for the incorrect input or send short message correctly, but the reply information is no inquiry result. Then, this information is free.
(5), If the reply information request of delivery and main transact process information is canceled, and the system replies an affirmation, it would cost 10 fens RMB per piece of information.
Inquiries in out-of-town places are free for roaming.
3 Other kinds of inquiries are free.